The man of your dreams is out there and waiting for you!Single women can have difficulty finding a great guy to be in a relationship with because they are looking in the wrong places. Or their current “type” will never be “The One” no matter how much you think you can change him. Or they’re too shy to make the first move and end up dating guys that are controlling, domineering, and not marriage material. These four steps will get you on the path to finding true and lasting love with the man of your dreams.
Know YourselfThe first step is to understand what your motivations are to finding a great guy and how you’ve been trying this, without success, up to now.
- Be aware of your flaws, no one is perfect. Understanding the small things that you say or do will help you to become more agreeable with others as you address your flaws.
- Do you fully know what your core values are? What 5 things are most important beliefs in your life? When you can decide on these you’ll have a measuring guide to find a guy that shares these beliefs which is a great starting point for a long-term relationship.
- Be the person you want to marry and you’ll recognize your mate more easily.
Understand MenDon’t expect to find a 100% perfect man, they don’t exist. But don’t settle for a man that you think you will be able to change into your perfect mate, this is a futile exercise that often ends in heartbreak. You’re better off alone. Since you now know yourself (step 1 above), you should have a very good idea of your own flaws which will lead you to be more accepting of another’s flaws. When you meet a man, don’t be too rigid in checking off the great things on your “Dream Man’s List”, look deeper so you don’t overlook some of his not-yet-revealed amazing qualities.
Put Yourself Out ThereWhether you are an extrovert or an introvert, being able to take the first step in finding your dream man means taking that first step and saying “Hello” to interesting and suitable men. maybe you need to practice this. Maybe you need to see some examples of how other women meet men.
- Make a good first impression, dress nice, be clean and talk with a normal voice. You don’t want to give a bad first impression to who could be the love of your life.
- Don’t date men you don’t like just to get experience, time is short, don’t waste it.
- Don’t rush into a relationship, but be firm in letting your dream man understand that you expect a long-term relationship.
- Be ready to compromise, within acceptable limits.
- Keep the lines of communication open, the more openly you can talk with men the smoother your relationship will be.
- Don’t be dependent on a guy to make you happy. Happiness is generated from within, and the quality of your happiness definitely attracts men.
Know Where to Look For Your Dream GuyMen are everywhere, and you’ll have to stop spending so much time at home if you want to find your dream guy.
- Start by letting your friends know that you’re interested in dating a great guy. A friend’s referral can go a long way to your happiness.
- Expand your interests, and hobbies, and join a related club or group that meets regularly. Shared interests are a great starting point in any relationship.
- Date online, but be honest about your dating intentions so you don’t waste your time, or his.
- You may also be interested in reading:
- Manifesting Your Relationship Genius
- Finding a Relationship Guide to Help Your Love Life
- Does He Want A Serious Relationship With You?