Flirting is a beautiful thing.
It’s the art of being charming, engaging, and totally confident in who you are. Flirting can make a man fall head over heels for you—or if that fails, it’ll at least make him want to get to know you better!
So how do you flirt with men?
First of all, you need to be confident.
This doesn’t mean acting like someone else or putting on an act—it means knowing that when you walk into a room, people are going to look at you and think “Wow!” You’re going to have the confidence that comes from knowing your worth and feeling good about it.
How should you look when flirting?
Second: You need to smile. A lot!
People love smiling people because they seem approachable and friendly; even if they’re not interested in being approached by others (which is why many might not smile back), they still feel good about themselves when they see someone smiling at them. So smile at everyone! It makes everyone’s day brighter!
Don’t hide in a corner!
Third: You need to be approachable.
Don’t keep yourself tucked away behind other people or in a corner where no one can see or talk with you; instead, put yourself out there so people can come up
Winning ways to flirt
- Wear red. It’s the color of passion and attraction!
- Don’t be afraid to use your hands when you talk about things that are important to you, like your job or your family. It shows that you’re passionate about what you do, and it’ll make him want to learn more about you.
- Look him in the eye when you’re talking with him, and smile often—but don’t overdo it! You don’t want him to think you’re overly flirtatious or desperate for attention (unless of course he’s looking for that kind of woman). Just a few smiles here and there will do the trick!
Preparing yourself to flirt with men
You know what we always say: flirting is an art. And if you want to flirt with men, there are certain rules that you have to follow.
Here are the things you need to do:
- Take care of yourself and dress well
- Be confident and smile all the time
- Be attentive, but not too much
- Don’t show off too much
- Always have a good attitude and be kind
- If he says something funny, laugh at it and look at him in the eyes
You’re beautiful, and you deserve to be treated like it.
Everyone deserves to be treated like a beautiful person—but women especially! We’re so used to being told that we’re not enough: not tall enough, not skinny enough, not smart enough. But guess what? You are more than enough.
And it’s time for you to start believing that.
So how do you get there? How do you make yourself feel like the most incredible woman in the world? It’s simple: just treat yourself like one! Every single day, do something for yourself because YOU deserve it.
Here are some relaxation ideas for things you can do:
- Take a bubble bath (with candles!) and put on your favorite music
- Buy yourself flowers (or whatever else makes you happy)
- Get your hair cut by someone who knows what they’re doing (not someone who just cuts it in their kitchen)
- Go shopping for clothes that actually fit your body instead of squeezing into stuff that doesn’t work for your shape
- Get a massage at least once a month (or more often if your budget allows)
When you take care of your own needs first, you’re more confident, approachable and attractive, everything you need to be to attract the man you want.
Continue reading to find more tips to build your confidence in “man winning ways”.